GOD OF WONDERS! CHECK OUT THIS MIRACULOUS RESCUE

 


YOU REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE THIS MIRACLE 

I was fast asleep when I was r*dely woken up by a strange sound. 


I couldn't understand what it was, I was really tired but something urged me to get up and put on the light to see what was making the noise. 


I got up, put on the light and checked everywhere but couldn't see anything. 


So I decided to enter the bathroom to urinate before going back to bed. 


It was when was in the bathroom the unthinkable happened.


I heard a loud noise like bomb explosion and the house vibrated as if it was collapsing. 


I was afraid to come out. There was dust cloud everywhere even in the bathroom. I waited to see if I will hear any more noise but there was silence.


After the dust settled, I came out to see this👇👇👇


Join me to appreciate God who delivered me from this accident. 


May his name alone be glorified! 


© Itegbiku Michael

Only God can do this. Please share this widely and give glory to God for his awesome grace!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MIRACLE: MY ENCOUNTER WITH A BANANA SELLER AT BIKE MECHANIC SHOP

DEATH OF REV. UMAH UKPAI -THE END OF AN ERA

PROF NNENNA OTI; THE ABIA GUBER RETURNING OFFICER STANDS OUT, CHECK OUT HOW SHE DEFIED THE DIRECTIVES OF INEC CHAIRMAN